Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Web Community

I just wanted to share an online community which has been helpful to me in my recovery. At NPSupport.net you will find several online forums which provide support for addicts, spouses of addicts, and other resources designed to help those trying to over come this very painful addiction.

It's worth a look, I've found both great advice, and stories which have strengthened my hope and my resolve. It's not for the faint of heart, however. The people in the forums tend to be extremely honest. They will call others out if they sense rationalization or a lock of commitment to recovery.

There is no recovery without full commitment to what it takes to recover. The people in the forums have learned that from sad experience, and they try to help others see it as well.

Anyway, give it a try. Go to NPSupport.net, take a look around, learn from others experiences, and share some of your own. There is power in groups of people trying to overcome.

No comments: